Guidelines for Re-Opening Friday – May 1st.
Turning Point Thrift Store is excited about re-opening the store starting Friday, May 1st. As we open we will be practicing safe distancing and cleanliness procedures to ensure volunteer and customer safety during this time. A few of the changes that will be in place is as follows:
1. Park out front – entrance to store will be at the back side door of the building. It will be clearly marked.
2. All customers will need to clean hands upon entering with provided hand sanitizer.
3. Practice 6 feet distancing at all times with volunteers and other customers.
4. Face masks worn by customers is recommended – but not mandatory.
5. We will limit the number of guests based on size of shopping salesfloor. Limit of two (2) people per home decor rooms.
6. Preferred payment method will be by debit or credit card to reduce cash handling.
7. Exit for the store will be at the front door by the checkout
The thrift store has taken many measures to provide a clean and optimal shopping experience for our guests. Some of the things we have done:
1. Store (all rooms and storage trailers) are sprayed with a special cleaning disinfectant weekly. Daily once we open.
2. All donations are sorted outside of the thrift store and sprayed with disinfectant prior to coming in the building.
3. Volunteers will be wearing gloves to protect you and them.
4. Aisles have been widened and rooms re-arranged to ensure space for safe distancing.
5. Sanitizer stations have been placed at the entrance and exit of the thrift store.
6. A plastic sneeze/cough shield has been hung in front of the cash register for safety.
7. Signs and decals placed throughout store reminding people of safe distancing requirements.
Turning Point Thrift Store will be open Wednesday thru Friday from 10am until 3pm for sales.
Turning Point Thrift Store will be open Tuesday thru Saturday 10am until 3pm for donations.
WE ARE CURRENTLY accepting clothing, household, home decor, seasonal, and kitchenware donations. Due to many people cleaning house while Stay at Home order was in place – there are a lot of donations – so we are limited on room for furniture items right now. Call Steve at 918-234-8574 ext. 5 to discuss furniture donations. Please no couches, junk furniture, large furniture, box TV’s, or Christmas trees.